STRATEGIC EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT
Developing and implementing strategy is an essential leadership skill. You will explore the key role of creating a vision that will shape the future of your organization and how to inspire and motivate others to share it. Through the use of assessment instruments, combined with the knowledge and skills developed in the preceding modules, you will develop you own personal plan for what leadership means to you, what it means to your organization, and how you can build leadership capacity in others
The strategic leadership training course covers the fundamentals, principals, and skills necessary for principal and senior management roles. While setting major strategies for an organization would evolve with time and constantly change based on different events, defining the baseline, even in a broad and general outline, can make a significant change in the consequence actions of the organization. Plus, executing such strategies are as important as defining them. A strategic leader must be great in both in order to guide the organization toward the right direction. Through the strategic leadership training course, you will learn to drive through the implementation of strategies instead of letting others take control of your decisions. As a strategic leader, you are responsible to use all the resources of your organization at its most effective way to produce the most results.
Course Goals: We wish to co-design a learning environment that is interactive, collaborative, respectful, and thought provoking. Together, we will share ideas and wisdom, learn from one another and value diverse perspectives. Strategic leadership is about providing the direction to support an organization to succeed. The skills of effective strategy and execution include:
- Moving from vision to action planning
- Aligning your organization’s leadership, strategy, vision and culture for optimal performance
- Leveraging organizational and individual strengths and values
- Crafting a strategy that provides a sense of direction and builds ownership
- Aligning resources and capacities to propel the organization toward its vision
- Executing the strategy
- Managing the tensions, successes and challenges of change.
- he main challenges outside the organization that could affect the performance of the organization
- How to deal with these challenges?
- What are the key strategies and tactics you need to use to accomplish the best results?
- Emotional intelligence in leadership
- Different dynamic approach by using creative and innovative methods
- Persuasion and influencing skills and tactics to achieve your goals
- Understand the fundamental aspects of managing and leading organizations
- Examine the behaviours and traits of both effective managers and leaders
- Examine relevant issues in applied management and leadership; including ethics, globalization, and strategic management.
Strategic leadership is both a skill and an art as effective leaders manage, influence and align a constellation of elements. We hope this course will help to foster your confidence, deepen your skills, and expand your leadership toolbox regarding the practice and art of strategic leadership.