IT SECURITY, INFRASTRUCTURE AND DATA RECOVERY MANAGEMENT
This course provides participants with concrete solutions, strategies and insights into the delivery of an effective IT infrastructure and disaster recovery plan with the goal of establishing resilience measures to protect their organizations’ IT. Using tested processes and procedures, participants will analyze the risks and impact to IT operations that threats might cause. A framework for building operational resilience will be provided to deliver an effective response for safeguarding the organizations technology interests and value-creating activities.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Consider policies, objectives, targets, processes and procedures that are relevant to managing risk and improving IT Readiness for Business Continuity (IRBC).
- Apply best practice to build IT infrastructure and operational sustainability, including security of the environment.
- Describe the processes and procedures to carry out a risk evaluation and identify risks, threats, hazards, vulnerabilities and weaknesses that could affect your organization.
- Review the key components of asset, human, change and supply chain management that are specific to IT.
- Discuss the components of a successful IT Disaster Recovery (DR) Program, including data management and the key components that are necessary to carry out a technology Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Estimate the Maximum Tolerable Period of Disruption (MTPD), to then identify the relationship with Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and Recovery Point Objective (RPO)
- Produce a High Level IT Disaster Recovery Plan